Rel-Tek in Monroeville is hiring
Electrical Engineers and Electronics Technicians
Rel-Tek is a leading manufacturer of gas detection and computer systems for mines, tunnels, alt-fuel transit and factories as well as oil/gas wells.
Grow with Rel-Tek -- Qualified candidates;
- We need electrical engineers and circuit designers, experienced as well as new grads. We will train.
- Diagnostic analysis and trouble-shooting skills essential.
- Electronics hardware and software technologies and experience.
- Need mechanical skills to operate power tools.
- Computer savvy with M-Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Electronics knowledge is assumed at the outset.
- CAD experience is an asset.
- Self-motivated to get the job done safely.
- Some travel for client assistance and training, trade shows, etc.
- Competitive wages, health insurance and other benefits.
- Smoke and drug-free environment.
- Equal opportunity employer.
Send Resume to Engineering@rel-tek.com